What data do we collect?
Arbictus Technologies collects the following data:
- Personal identification information from the contact form (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Arbictus Technologies with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Arbictus Technologies collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Arbictus Technologies processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
What are your data protection rights?
Arbictus Technologies would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Arbictus Technologies for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Arbictus Technologies correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Arbictus Technologies to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Arbictus Technologies erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Arbictus Technologies restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Arbictus Technologies’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Arbictus Technologies transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in;
- Understanding how you use our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Arbictus Technologies uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Arbictus Technologies has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the appropriate authority in Estonia.